Sunday, January 12, 2014

IM BACK

Hey Guys!

Joskie here back again, its been very long since I have even posted on here. I do apologize to my readers. I have been perusing my dreams and such and I have kept you guys in the dark. But I am back. I am very much realizing that no matter where I go I will always be returning to my blog. Its been forever since I have written though. So here is the beans im about to spill.

In the last year I have been working on school, I have moved east of the ocean and have put my photography business on hold. I am missing it greatly but I am returning to my home town very soon and will jump start my business again as the one and only Joskie. I am currently working in a part time job while at school full time, will be going to Cal State Fullerton soon enough to exceed my degree.

So anyways I am glad that I still have my readers. I will be communicating with all of you soon enough through email. I will be also sending out some gifts on my blog if those of you who are avid readers of mine, you will be able to contribute a little thought into my new venture.

Computers!!!

I am also going to be talking a lot about my computer experience and will be reviewing the computers I have used and liked and those that not so much. I will also be adding some computer do's and dont's. There will be a few changes to my blog but my #1 reason I am writing is because i feel its been too long and I might need to change my views on everything to the new 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment