Monday, December 3, 2012

Entering The Entrepreneur Universe


I have found myself sticking to one goal since graduation of high school; Successfully launching a business. I have done that twice in a row. First was my Photography Business "Joskie Photography" , then I launched "Joskie Fantasia Entertainment"; This is my website name, which incorporates Photography, Event Planning, Concierge Services, Night Life Events, and new Fashion Designers, Djs, Hair Stylists, and even Makeup Artists. I got a great amount of interest and now I will use this traffic for my advantage as I have done with before. I have not pulled down my website but have pulled away many aspects of it and returned it to its original form. This will make it easier for me to recreate my site. 

I have also successfully gotten the rank of a professional photographer as I joined to travel on tour with Model Productions around the United States. This gave my Company "Joskie Photography" a huge boost around the nation. I have had many opportunities to go with this agency again but I have found it to be very concerning to my education. Since on tour I would not be able to go through college and that is my goal through 2016; to graduate with Business Administration and Computer Engineer Degree. I wont stop there though I will also exceed the "Midway Degree" (as i like to call it) and hopefully acquire my Masters Degree in both my major and minor.


Speaking roughly I am only 21 years of age and have succeeded in becoming well known for my determination and lack of the words "Give Up" in my vocabulary. I am very proud of myself and thank all that have helped me get to where I am. I have never stepped on anyone to get to where I am, neither have I pushed anyone away who has needed help. Without you guys I wouldn't be here. 

I do have to give my parents the pat on the back and thanks for the bringing up how they did. Because without them I would not of have even gotten close to where I am today. They pushed me to excel in every sport I joined, every class from elementary to college, and have greatly influenced my life from choosing any subject I wanted to pursue to my final choice now.

I'm ecstatic, its almost 6 o'clock in the evening and I have finished all of my days work on my calender and now I can go relax, read a book, or work on some more work that I would finish in the morning. I will surely begin finishing the next days work and continue on with that spree for the next and so on. I only have about 2 hours and 30 minutes till I have to sleep, Yes I sleep at 8:30, since I wake up before dawn. 

So till next time, 
"KEEP MOVING FORWARD"- Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment