Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hey everyone, Welcome to Joskie's Words

Dear Readers, My name is Joe Youssef


I have been alive for 20 almost 21 years. Born on the 21st of March, I am the beginning of Aries. I was born in Cairo the city heart of Egypt. My family originates from two places, Turkey and Egypt. I have never been to Turkey, But have heard many things from my great grandmother. My Father has a Bachelors Degree in Engineering. Also my Mother has a Bachelors Degree in Business. I was born into the Fashion and Business because my mother owned a factory. She Designed and manufactured Wedding Dresses that were sold for quite amount of money. She was my inspiration to go into Fashion and Business later on in the years. My Father was the Brains of the operation in co-ownership of the Company. As I began to grow up my family pushed me to excel in everything. My father was a role model in the math subject in my later years with the background of Engineering. I was like a calculator when I was young. And my mother was my role model in English to perfect my languages since she knows French and my father knows German. I had to be Bilingual.

When my mother enrolled me in modeling, with her friend Chauntelle, a greatly well known French Fashion Designer growing her business in Egypt. Keep in mind I never wore anything that was not labeled in a brand name. My family had a fashion company, so I had to represent them well. Anyway as a young model, only 3 years of age I became accustomed to the fast changing of outfits, the heavy runway lights, the catwalk, and most of all the cheering when I walked down the runway. During some shows I was picked up and walked to bring the family portrayal as a young girl walks hand in hand with her father. But most of the time I was alone with spotters on each side of the runway making sure I would not fall off (never happened). I have to hand it to my mom though, most children would be terrified to go up on there, I wasn't and that was because of her.

Things were fun while they lasted, I modeled for about 4 years until I moved to the united states. I was only about 7 years old. My father had a transfer here for work and I remember the first few days we came here. From Universal Studios to Disney Land to Disney California Adventures, to Knotts Berry Farm and to a few others I don't remember. Oh yes I almost forgot. I have a sister, she is 2 years older than me. Her name is Lora.

Best sister I could ever have. She is gorgeous, generous, understanding, loving, caring, and she is without a doubt manipulative. I love you sis. Now that we are older we live our separate lives, so we don't get to see each other as I would hope. So why did I call her manipulative? Well its because as a woman she wants to get what she wants, she wants this and that. But the better word for her behavior is Clever. She is very clever to get what she wants. and she will get what she wants eventually, and you wont even realize it. Unless its that noticeable. But "the world goes round and doesn't wait for anyone" so she cant wait for life to throw something her way she goes after it. and that I respect that so much.

Now as I was saying when I came to the United States when I was young. I don't really remember many events that happened while we were living in the hotel till we found a place to move into. But once we found a house, I remember my neighbor and her granddaughter "Taylor Maxson". She later became my BFFLAEAE{Best Friend For Life And Ever And Ever}. But that is a story for another day like tomorrow Good Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment