Friday, November 30, 2012

The New Me "Ocean View High school!"

Hey sorry guys for not writing for a while i have been very busy with work any my new construction of my website, i have been thinking about a lot of things and have not been really having the time to change anything in my life but today was the first day i felt like everything i do is going to change my future for the better for sure. 

So to my story ended at myself going into High School. Well to begin i went to WOW Week at the beginning of the year. WOW stands for "Week Of Welcome". This week to be honest was an amazing week, and through every year of my attendance in Ocean View High School I attended the WOW Week and congratulated the new freshmen into our school and congratulating them for making it this far. From the first day i attended OVHS i felt home, i felt like no day will be better, but i was wrong through the days after days i began to find out that i could loose myself in the High school territory if i wasn't careful. 

Anyways i went through every year trying to fit in, First year i Joined the OVHS Fashion Club and helped form its base. I also Joined Choir, PAL (Peer Assistance Leadership) and began my wrestling Career. RIP Coach Rollins 11-30-2012, May god rest your soul on the gold of medals and wear the golden of singlets. Peace Be Upon You. I will Be giving Coach Rollins a blog later as soon as i gather the courage to speak my mind about him. But in full disclosure, I loved him very much, I appreciated how hard he pushed me, Yes He was an ass hole to me sometimes, but i could never find a coach that pushed me as much as he did even in college. 

So lets move on to my sophomore year before i begin to cry. I took the responsibility of the unofficial Vice President/ Secretary of the Fashion Club even though there was someone there, i did everything i could to show what i knew and that i deserve the role of president. I also kept on my wrestling, PAL and choir career through my sophomore year. I Joined the film and drama club, and began going to GSA, and MSA.  But my real focus laid on Choir, Fashion Club, and My Wrestling, All Aside of my school work. I went through my Sophomore year very fast. And Finally Found the true essence of my existence. It Was to Help People. My Sophomore year ended right after i started i began working with Model Production as a 16 year old Intern. Summer was amazing with the Fun Friends i made and seen so many talents and models. 

My Junior Year I Wrestled for the beginning of the year then stopped. I needed to focus on my school work. I was unable to Do choir in the first semester but went in after. I found myself the vice President of the Fashion Club and on my way to become the fashion club president for my senior year. But to not get ahead of myself i worked hard to keep my name going. Every fashion show we did was ecstatically amazing. it was FABULOUS and the clothing was gorgeous. so anyways i began to also end my career in the drama and film club as well as pal. school and work and fashion club and choir took up most of my time other than my friends. But I made time sometimes to come watch the Drama Clubs skits.  My Junior Year ended in myself and the rest of the fashion club after the fashion show at the end of the year we all voted on who would be the next years president i was the winner against my vice president winner PHI. He is a fabulous man, He knows exactly what the clothes he needs, he is a fashion designer and he can never get the clothing designs done before the fashion show. they all have to be done last minute. but he is a genius, without a doubt. Only problem is that he was still a sophomore so the vice presidency was taken my Cerise Castle. Oh My Gosh, She is FABULOUS. And i mean it, she is one of the greatest women i have ever met aside from my best friends

My senior year was just full of chaos, Senior activities and the GAY bashing that was just over whelming on me and all my fellow friends that were in fashion club. As if fashion is only for women. stupid full headed ignorant ass holes. but anyways I Got fed up, almost got kicked out of school for it, kept it on the down low from my parents so i don't get in trouble. Finally choir got to sing more and more over the year, sang my last song with the choir and cried after. MISS YOU GUYS A LOT BY THE WAY.  OVHS CHOIR is like a family so if you ever choose it, you have chosen well. No one cares who you are where you come from as long as you are able to express yourself through music. and Mr combs you are a great choir director. But RS. HARVEY I love you forever, you were the best choir teacher a kid could ever have. and man all the friends i have made over the years. wow. Huge smiles on my face just thinking about it.  

So through my senior year i pushed my Junior Vice President second Nominee, Cerise Castle to the end of the world and back making sure she would be able to take over the club as president the year after i was gone. Which she did a fabulous job as phi was her assistant and later on he took over the presidency as she graduated after me. I am so proud to say i had some contribution to that. My parents and Family came to my last fashion show of the year in the spring, I almost cried just knowing that they made it in time and just to see me. I was speechless. 

So there is a huge factor of my senior year i cannot forget to mention, My AMAZING classmates of 2010 are not homophobic or something. I am Muslim and I'm not homophobic so there must be wrong here on their end. But anyways So We had an assembly for the senior day thing. And we had questions of guys vs girls but switched questions to see gender  war winners as every year for generations have been done.  So question after question guys answer and girls answer, and the guys begin loosing, so when asked a question none of the guys knew, a group of the guys chose to discriminate against a specific group and said "where the faggots at". This word is such a hurtful word as the word "Nigger" to African Americans. or "Beaner" to Hispanics, or "Chink" to Orientals, and i can keep going on and on and it includes the "terrorist" to an Arab individual just because he is from a place in the middle east. 

Well to be honest i was furious that no one of the adults that were there including the securities and the activities director didn't do anything. so that same day i went to the office and filed an appointment with the vice principle and then the principle as well. and i told him the story, and wrote a two page letter to him as well explaining everything and how disgusting it is that our own high school staff did not intrude and bring those who said that to justice. but understanding the problem and its urgency i asked to be notified in class. So i was pulled out of class and was sitting with the Vice principle, the activities director, and my teacher of choice that i trusted to be witness. Anyways to end this little long story, I won the argument, and the gender war was canceled for the year that passed after me. I felt that i left a real footprint into the school. and i believe that things will be easier now that people are being educated about all the people not just one group of individuals.


Then I graduated. The END 

Good Night will write more as soon as possible promise

No comments:

Post a Comment