Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Story continued....

Good Morning everyone, Joskie Here

Yesterday I wrote about the beginning of my life up till I came to the United States, California to be precise and moved into our first house in Huntington Beach, CA. I recommend reading my first post before reading this one. So you can be up to speed.

My BFFLAEAE: Taylor Maxson
She has been there since the very beginning. She was my first friend in the states. Her grandma was our neighbor, and like family to me. I remember the first day I met them. My family was just moving in, it was still summer so there was no school.

As we were moving in, I met Taylor; She was a skinny little girl, with a sweet voice and a beautiful smile. I was down stairs picking up small bags that we were moving up stairs and I hear. "hi I'm Taylor, Need some help? What's your name?". Of coarse I replied, "no thanks, and my name is Joe". "can you play?" she asked. "let me ask" I replied with a smile. So I asked my parents and they said yes, after meeting her grandma. So she runs up stairs and gets her grandma.  They meet, and me and Taylor sneak off and go play as they keep talking. Keep in mind she is 8 years old as well.

We became best friends very easily, we hung out every day, from morning till night. We went Camping in the yard, played mom and dad, played twister, and danced our feet off. As the summer ended, we went to the same elementary school; College View Elementary. We walked to the bus together, but she was in the after school Kids Club. It was like best friends for life from the first year we were friends. We began to hang out less and less as time went by, I made new friends that were boys, so she tagged along when she could. But we still are very close. I made some friends during my elementary school years; but Ryan Zeithing was one of my closest of guy friends. But most friendships were during my Middle School Years; I went to Spring View Middle School. My friends were Duy Tran, Jimmy Vu, Cody Lund, Kris Lenderman, Philip Botros, Mark Botros, Samer Ibrahim, and a many others as well. Most lived close to me. But in the end of middle school Taylor moved away to her dads. I was very sad but I got to see her a lot.

My Long lost Friend: Ryan Zeithing. That is pretty much the end of it. We were great friends, really close, then he disappeared  changed, then came back again with the roller coaster friendship then disappear again, came back and now i have no idea what he is doing with his life at all. I hate to loose friends.

"friends come and go, family will always be there".

This isn't what I believe, I believe family can go away, but you always have some love for them. Friends can be there and go but the true friends that are meant to be your friends, will come back or stay in your life forever. That is my belief on the subject.

Now back to my story,

Ocean View High school! This school changed me, it brought me to see who i really am, I cant believe that the people I befriended are still in my life. Most people say that once you have graduated you loose touch, well that  not true.

I'll write more tomorrow, for now goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment